Follow the Progress of Enterprise Business Park Building 4September 2019
Update, October 21, 2019:
- Walls erected
- Structural steel and metal decking completed.
- Painting of exterior walls to be completed by the end of October.
- Roof to be completed during first week of November.
- Floor to be completed by the end of November.
- Paving completed by the end of November.
- Building enclosed by the end of November.
THE PROPERTY IS AVAILABLE FOR PRE-LEASING!
New construction in Ashley Capital’s Enterprise Business Park is well underway, with the addition of Building 4, at 11201 Enterprise Way in Sturtevant, WI.
The 438,309 SF structure sits on 26.8 acres and offers office space to suit and nearby access to major highways, Mitchell International Airport, and downtown Milwaukee. The Canadian Pacific Rail runs along the entire southern boundary of the property as well, and the location is just 60 minutes from O’Hare International Airport, and 90 minutes from downtown Chicago.
You can see the progress for yourself by watching the drone video below, and be sure to check back in to keep up with the latest status of the construction project.